In Office Services
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator Evaluation
- Permanent Pacemaker Evalutation
- Holter Monitoring
- Event & Telemetry Monitoring
- Transtelephonic Monitoring
Hospital Based Services
- Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Electrophysiology Studies
- Cardioverter Defibrillator Implantation (ICD)
- Permanent Pacemaker Implantation (PPM)
- Lariat Procedure
- Laser Lead Extraction
- Tilt Table Testing
Arrhythmia Management is committed to providing the highest quality cardiac electrophysiology care to adults in the North Texas Region.
By treating the person, not just the symptoms, our physicians and clinical staff forge an alliance that helps ensure the health and well-being of every patient.
The physicians of Arrhythmia Management are dedicated to the advancement and treatment of Atrial Fibrillation and Electrophysiology related conditions. Currently all physicians are involved in various research studies. read more...
We Welcome a New Physician on our Staff
Arrhythmia Management is pleased to announce the addition of Dr. Amena Hussain to our physician staff.
Dr. Hussain is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Echocardiography, and Nuclear Cardiology, she is board eligible in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. read more...